WE FEEL FESTIVE, DO YOU?

Christmas has landed and with it its usual issues and obstacles such as; Who's driving on Christmas eve? Can I really give Grandad another box of Liquorice Allsorts that are on offer in Tesco for £2.00? Will he know they only cost £2.00? Do I even like mince pies? Do I even like Downton Abby? And why does it never feel like it used to when we were young?

We I am sorry, but we can't help you there. But we can answer the question - What Christmas cards can I send to my beloved that don't look like they've come from the usual Paper-chase/M & S/ Poundland.  Home Slice Christmas cards!

More specifically- our Christmas card pack that contains one of each of our cards (4 in total) for the bargainliciuos price of £7.00.

Order yours pack HERE

WISHING YOU PAXO FUN
VERY SHERRY CHRISTMAS
TIS THE SEA-SON
HEAVILY SEASONED GREETINGS
Happy Christmas everyone.
Love Home Slice Design x